Financial and Cost Control Management consist Accounting Finance module at RUN System developed to handle all enterprise accounting activity in every business process. You can find very easy and out of the box process that some accounting process handle by operational department and control by accounting and finance department it self.
In RUN System you will find many useful function and feature that integrated with other business process module.
You can manage whole your business from small organization to large organization than can consist of Business Entity/Unit, Profit Center and Cost Center
- Enterprise Accounting – Handle all your financial transactions – including general ledger, journal entries, budgeting, account setup and opening balance – in one system, with comprehensive tools and reports.
- Asset Management – Enterprise asset management and shrinkage both in the company and third parties (vendor or customer). In the sub modules depreciation and other costs associated with tangible assets such as buildings, property and equipment. The software supports the following functions: record fixed assets, asset transactions, asset depreciation, book depreciation.
- Cost Control Management – Every business process activities across all modules will be integrated in this sub modules. Every business process is going to controlled that is integrated in the workflow module that make department head and or management can monitor the prospective costs. Every transaction that caused cost will be automatically recorded as costs per cost center that can be a department or even the smallest business unit. RUN System will Identifying the entire cost of all business activities to more precise control. Sub This module will identify the cost of the upstream activity (procurement of goods and services), processes (production), downstream (sales and distribution)
- Budget Management – You can get 2 kind of budget management, Cash flow Budget and OPEX Budget. RUN System will allow you to manage budget creation, allocation, and distribution. Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts that notify the responsible users whenever a transaction exceeds a monthly or annual budget limit.
- Cash Flow Management – Handle all cash and banking processes such as cash & bank receipts, check writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and account reconciliation.
- Account Payable – Accounts payable schedule bill payments to suppliers and distributors, and maintain accurate information about accounts payable, maturity date, and discounts are available. It provides functionality and integration to other functions such as customer service, purchasing, inventory, and manufacturing control. The software supports the following functions: AP company policies and procedures; suppliers / voucher master data, control payments; invoice processing and aging analysis, payment processing, voucher processing journal, general ledger AP recording, check processing; AP transactions and controls, and reporting AP.
- Account Receivable – Accounts receivable sub module tracking company payments from customers. It contains tools to control and accelerate the receipt of money from the entry of a sales order to posting payments received. The software should support the following functionality: AR company policies and procedures; Customer / voucher master data, bill processing and aging analysis for billing, credit management, cash application / payment, processing receipts, journal voucher processing, recording AR ledger, multi currency accounting and conversion; AR transactions and controls, and reporting AR.
- Financial reporting – Provide financial reports, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow, cash flow forecast, transaction reports, multi-period comparisons, and budget reports.
- General Ledger & Journal Entry
- Cost Accounting
- Budgeting Management
- Banking and Statements
- Financial Statements and Report
- Multi Currency support
- unlimited account and business unit
Business Benefit :
- Control OPEX
- Control Cashflow
- Consolidate financial report
- Handle corporate subsidiary account
- and others
Integrated with :
- Procurement-AP Module
- Sales-AR Module
- Inventory and Warehousing Management Module
- Delivery and Logistic Module
- Material Requirement Planning Module
- Production Planning Module
- Production Execution Module
- Human Resources Module
Who’s Involved :
- Management Level
- Finance Department
- Accounting Department
- Purchasing Department
- Sales and Marketing Department
- HR Department
- All Department (Budgeting business process)